I had a sweet potato… I wanted Indian food… this is what happened..
These curly fries are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! All you need is some masala garam (you can find this at an Indian market or sometimes even in the international isle of your grocery store) it is basically just a spicy mixture of spices and it is absolutely delicious!
If you are craving Indian food but do not want to eat a big heavy meal these sweet potato fries will hit the spot and be kind to your waistline!
1 large spiralized sweet potato
1 tsb masala garam
1 tsb sea salt
Freshly cracked peper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spiralize the sweet potato and soak it in a bowl of cold water for about 1 hour to remove excess starch.
- Remove from water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread out curly fries and add seasoning. Increase the amount of masala garam depending on your heat preference.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until fries are nice and crisp!