Tuna melts are delicious. This is about as healthy as you can make a tuna melt. Delicious and warm! Perfect for cold afternoons!
12 oz can of white tuna
1 tbs vegan mayo
1 tbs Dijon mustard
Fresh chopped chives
Red pepper flakes to taste
Cracked black pepper
1 slice eye toast
1/2 slice Swiss cheese
1. Drain tuna and mix with above ingredients.
2. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
3. Brush eye toast with a little bit of olive oil and place under the broiler for 2 minutes to get crisp.
4. Remove from oven and scoop tuna onto bread. Set the rest of the tuna aside for another time.
5. Place cheese over tuna.
6. Pop back under the broiler keeping an eye on it until the cheese is melted and bubbly!