This is one of my favorite quinoa recipes! It is so easy and fast it is crazy. I love buffalo chicken everything so when I came up with this delicious and healthy recipe I was beyond thrilled!
1 tbs olive oil
1 lb ground chicken
4 cups cooked quinoa
3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup hot sauce
Sprinkle of parsley
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. I like to use my rice cooker!
2. Coat large skillet with oil. Cook ground chicken.
3. Add quinoa and broccoli. Stir until well combined.
4. Add chicken broth and hot sauce. Stir well.
5. Let cook for about 10 minutes or until broccoli is fully thawed.
6. Top with parsley and enjoy!